Job Openings at Endometriosis Association International Headquarters
Highly skilled person needed to fill the position of Executive Assistant. Reports directly to the Executive Director/President and will be performing duties in a fast-paced environment.
Position Type: Full-time, Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday
- Type correspondence, proofread and edit reports, letters and articles
- Correspond by email and other written and verbal means with Association members, Board members, and other stakeholders
- Manage files of scientific literature relating to health topics
- Excellent manuscript processing skills needed as we produce our fourth book
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Maintain member and donor confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential according to the employee confidentiality policy
- Make travel arrangements; organize meetings, special events, appointments, calendars and expense reports
- Schedule meetings and appointments; maintain executive calendar
- Serve members and supporters by backing-up receptionist, answering questions and forwarding messages
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer and internet research skills
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel (including mail merges), Power Point, and Publisher
- Attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and rapidly changing priorities
- Emotional maturity; sense of humor; d ependability
- Desire to make a difference and help others
This position is located at the Endometriosis Association's beautiful international headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, near the intersection of Brown Deer Road & 76th Street. We have ample free parking and are near a bus stop.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
IMPORTANT NOTE: We have a strict no-fragrance policy due to staff allergies. This includes scented hair products, hand lotion, and aftershave. Also, there is no smoking in our building or on our grounds.
If you don't see the job for you and you'd still like to make a difference at International Headquarters, please check out our volunteer opportunities by clicking here
View Larger Map