Endometriosis Association provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
EDUCATION PROGRAM COORDINATOR /ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR
Are you a passionate advocate and activist for the health of women and girls? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of girls, women, and families worldwide? If so, then this may be the job for you! The Endometriosis Association, an international organization providing education, support, and research
on endometriosis, is looking for a dynamic individual to work at its headquarters in Milwaukee, WI.
The person filling this mission-critical position must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, work independently, provide leadership and inspiration, and work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines. Team spirit, flexibility, and dedication are essential.
We would like to invite you to consider joining the Endometriosis Association team where you can truly make a difference in the lives of women and girls.
The Endometriosis Association is a self-help organization for women and families with endo, doctors, scientists, and others interested in exchanging information about the endometriosis disease. The Association is an international organization with headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (USA), with members in numerous countries, and activities worldwide.
We are looking to fill the Education Program Coordinator/Assistant Director position with a compassionate go-getter who is not afraid of a challenge.
If you want to truly make a difference in the lives of more than 89 million women and girls worldwide who struggle with endometriosis this could be just what you are looking for.
Please review the attached position description and apply today!
Send cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to Endo@EndometriosisAssn.org
Please note this is not a remote position.
8585 N 761h Place
Milwaukee, WI 53225
The Endometriosis Association, the first organization in the world dedicated to endometriosis, is seeking an Executive Director to lead and help inspire the next generation of breakthroughs in this stigmatized, painful disease affecting an estimated 89 million families worldwide.
This is a challenging and fulfilling job requiring the following attributes—
- Strong people and communication abilities
- Proven leadership and fundraising skills
- Ability to manage, inspire and build relationships with stakeholders (donors, board, members, staff, volunteers, science & medical advisors, and media)
- Proven strategic ability to turn vision and mission into action
- Demonstrated passion for the cause of women’s health
- In-depth knowledge of endometriosis; thorough understanding of what it’s like to live with endo and its related problems
- Management experience, preferably nonprofit
- Flexibility and resilience in facing changing dynamics
- Location is our lovely, spacious headquarters and grounds in a natural setting in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Send cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to Support@EndometriosisAssn.org
OFFICE MANAGER/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
The Office Manager/Executive Assistant is a pivotal member of the team. This position reports directly to the Executive Director and provides some support also to our Founder Mary Lou Ballweg as she prepares our 4th book.
This position requires the following skills—
- Coordinate and manage onsite clerical staff, volunteers, students, community service participants, as well as headquarters and grounds maintenance providers
- Coordinate with accountants and vendors as well as tenant relationships
- Correspond with Association members, board, donors, and other stakeholders at the request of the Executive Director and Program Manager
- Prepare various documents for print and electronic distribution
- Schedule meetings, travel, and appointments; maintain executive calendar
- Manage files of scientific and medical literature; assist in obtaining such literature for production of our 4th book
Send cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to Gloria@EndometriosisAssn.org