It is our vision that, worldwide every girl, woman, and family affected by endometriosis and its related diseases will have support, knowledge, and help in securing accurate, early diagnosis and effective treatment for this chronic, painful, and complex disease.
One of the most beneficial things you can give to yourself or someone you know who is hurting is an Endometriosis Association membership.
We offer the following services that can help educate and support you and others affected by this disease, as well as promote and facilitate research leading towards the cause and cure for endometriosis.
- Endometriosis Outreach Program – helping students become stronger self-advocates, and will help those who may have endometriosis obtain early diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
- Correspondence Network – link to sympathetic listeners and others who suffer from endo and from specific health problems related to the disease.
- EA Members Online Community – a safe place to share stories, information, and resources. Become a part of our online community.
- Crisis Call Hotline – talk to someone who really understands the experience of being in crisis with endometriosis.
- Healthcare Provider Lists – Find endo doctors, connect to medical professionals who understand the complexities of the disease.
- Prescription Savings – Our Rx101 Saver’s Card Program provides members hundreds or even thousands of dollars in savings on brand name and generic drugs.